My kids and I have had a lot of rough couple months but we are now happy and healthy living in San Marcos. I love my new place and I am very happy to go back to my church and get back into my bible study. I guess you never know how much you need something till its gone. I love got a new job and being back at work is very hard, but I am glad to be making it on my own (mostly). There have been some difficulties being back as well dealing with the fathers of my kids and making some hard decisions. Things are probably going to get worse before they get better but its all how you handle the situtations that are handed to you. There are times I want to grieve and be depressed, but that's not the Lords way in handling things. When life gets really hard on me I look at my two beautiful kids and thank God I have them in my life. Zach and Rebecca are the two bright spots in my crazy life. scrapbook
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Creating Moments that are Forever.
My kids and I have had a lot of rough couple months but we are now happy and healthy living in San Marcos. I love my new place and I am very happy to go back to my church and get back into my bible study. I guess you never know how much you need something till its gone. I love got a new job and being back at work is very hard, but I am glad to be making it on my own (mostly). There have been some difficulties being back as well dealing with the fathers of my kids and making some hard decisions. Things are probably going to get worse before they get better but its all how you handle the situtations that are handed to you. There are times I want to grieve and be depressed, but that's not the Lords way in handling things. When life gets really hard on me I look at my two beautiful kids and thank God I have them in my life. Zach and Rebecca are the two bright spots in my crazy life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It’s been 7 years, are things better?
Post a Comment